VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Software Engineer - Cassandra DBA
Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
Skills & Requirements
- We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate Software Engineer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on NoSQL databases for creating flexible and scalable data architecture with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
- This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
- We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in Cassandra NoSQL database development.
- Hands-on experience working in C# and Object-Oriented development skills.
- Hands-on experience working in an MVC.Net framework.
- Experience with REST services and API design.
- Knowledge of Agile development process.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Having experience in any of the following would be a valuable asset:
- Experience working with Scala on Spark
- Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit & Integration testing
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with DevOps Environment