Manager, Legal India
TIBCO | 83202 Global Legal Services | Pune,
The TIBCO Legal Department is looking for a Senior Manager - Global Legal Services (“GLS”) who will provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business. This position will report direct to the Legal Department, Director of Global Licensing.
Strong experience of 8-10 years in a corporate legal department, along with an understanding of US software revenue recognition principles and the ability independently handle and manage contract drafting, contract review and negotiation will ensure success in this role. Additionally, a successful candidate will need to have the awareness, experience and ability to manage across multiple time-zones, perform as an autonomous solution-provider, problem-solver who can understand different business culture styles and communication. Prior experience managing a legal team is required. Strong working knowledge and affinity with legal and corporate technology platforms is preferred.
- Manage an existing team who provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business.
- Autonomously manage the end-to-end review, redline and negotiating full range of IT, software and commercial contracts - inbound and outbound - and reviewing and responding to RFPs.
- Assist regional Sales Management, regional legal counsels, Account Executives and Corporate Finance/Revenue Recognition to structure transactions and expedite the sales/contracting process.
- Support creation and ongoing upkeep of internal process documents for work handled by GLS.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Provide important point of contact for managing resources and input for ongoing corporate projects.