TIBCO | 70048 Data Scientist Team | Singapore,
Our Data Scientists are central to our global strategy. Their work enables our clients to quickly create and deploy solutions that drive innovation, optimise operations, offer insight and drive transformation. Ultimately the team are responsible for enabling our client’s competitiveness by accelerating ROI from any data science initiative with products that transform data into insight.
Operating across sectors and with a high degree of independence our data scientists have helped improve performance for F1 teams, built solutions for reducing fraud in financial trading, worked with NASA medical teams, and initiated changes in California traffic laws.
The successful Data Scientist will be based in Singapore to join our growing Global Analytics and Data Science team and provide business consulting expertise in the context of customer implementations of TIBCO software. The successful candidate will also engage in methodology development to sharpen our current tool kit. This position will require some travel to customer locations as well as integration and solution development within the TIBCO suite of products.
- Develop analyses in the TIBCO Data Science product suite, with visual workflows as well as R and Python scripts, to support TIBCO business solutions in a variety of business sectors
- Develop and extend technology and methodology to sharpen our current tool kit
- Contribute to our TIBCO Community and ecosystem with analytics templates and accelerators
- Assist with customer engagements involving TIBCO analytics products and services
- Travel to customer locations as well as integration and solution development within the TIBCO suite of products.
- Speak at Thought Leadership events in advanced analytics, data science, and AI/ML.