Client Success Manager
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Customer Success Manager showcases a passion for success while working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to lead customer engagement. The Customer Success Manager leads the retention initiatives, strategic planning, and management of our clients. This role will have a strong impact on our targeted metrics for customer retention and satisfaction through business reviews and product adoption initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future retention and revenue opportunities
- Drive contract expansion through positioning of cross-sell opportunities, finding creative ways to drive more value in the account at renewal time.
- Develop and implement strategic retention plans to drive corporate key results
- Leverage data-driven measures of customer health to identify and plan for at-risk customers
- Regularly deliver business reviews and demonstrate ROI
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters or issues specific to your customers
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Renewals, Product Management, Customer Support, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date on competitors' activities and offerings, as well as industry trends in Kibo’s target markets
- Strive for customer participation in marketing use cases and reference checks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of Customer Success Experience in a SaaS environment; Preferred
- 2+ years of client-facing experience including Account Management, Sales, Client Support or similar experience
- Salesforce CRM knowledge and experience preferred
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction