Account Executive (Remote)
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Seattle, WA
*Required to relocate/reside to AK/OR/WA to manage said territory*
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new customers in order to increase revenue.
- Ensures achievement of strategic sales objectives for a specific region or territory.
- Prospects a variety of new clients for CentralSquare Technologies’s suite of software solutions for public safety, professionals.
- Prospects, develops and closes contracts within the Public Safety arena for a specified geographic territory.
- Builds and maintains a high-performance sales pipeline; creates and nurtures a positive and professional image in the Public Safety industry.
- Utilizes Solutions Selling strategies to determine client needs; communicates effectively and professionally within the Public Safety sector.
- Travels to client sites, attends conferences/trade shows, performs discovery sessions, and coordinate demonstrations for potential clients.
- Documents sales activity with prospective clients using the company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM), currently Salesforce.com, software; manages sales opportunities, activities, and sales pipeline.
- Works with Pricing Managers and Sales Directors to produce contracts and develop quotes with potential clients.
- Provides leadership, strategy and input in activities to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from prospective clients.
- Conducts appropriate amount of competitive research and maintains knowledge of competitive products.
- Supports ongoing organizational improvement efforts and maintain good inter-departmental relationships.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the public safety industry including trends, business practices, financial measurements and performance indicators, and key competitors. Lends expertise and assists with special projects as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
Specialized knowledge: Knowledge of Project Management, team building, budgeting, and solutions selling and its applicability. Knowledge of Public Safety software is a plus.
Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office suite. Knowledge of CRM software. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus. Experience with the regular use of mobile devices.
Experience: Requires minimum 5 years experience in technical of software field sales and integration efforts. Significant experience with large volume sales, preferably selling a software application/solution or comparable advanced technology product/service. Customer Service or support experience a plus.
Competencies: Proven attention to detail and thorough documentation. Polished presentation skills. Proven sales track record that demonstrates consistent success in meeting or exceeding quota.
Travel: Up to 75%