Software Engineer – .Net (Aspira Focus)
Aspira | 325 - Development Professional Services | Xi'an,
Aspira provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
- Develop and engineer a complex, multi-tiered distributed software systems
- Provide software solutions for technical and business requirements and code the implementation
- Perform code changes to enhance a product or add new features, to resolve programming errors and develop new products as assigned
- Develop and finish Dev tasks in a timely manner based on project plans
- Actively communicate with different functional teams and stakeholders about the progress/changes made in your developing/coding works
- Regularly perform code review and improve the code quality
- Provide authentic time logging and tracking of the tasks working on
- Keep up to date with the best practices
- 5 years+ experiences on software development
- Strong programming knowledge, master on .NET, C#, VB.NET, Multi-threading development, and solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Familiar with WCF, Web Service, .NET Remoting, XSLT, XML, SOAP
- Good working knowledge of one or more databases (SQL Server is required), including SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, views, etc.
- Familiar with Scrum development environment
- Good team communication skill and problem resolving skill.
- English ability on reading/writing/speaking/listening
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Outdoors Day, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified ,applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.