Marketing Operations Manager
Upserve | Marketing | Providence, RI
Upserve is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to enable Upserve's customer-facing teams to grow pipeline, lift win rates, and slash time out of the sales cycle, while delighting our existing installed base to drive up engagement, reduce churn, generate referrals and up-sell. The Marketing Operations Manager works with Sales and Marketing leadership to manage the systems, tools, and technology that enable efficient and effective marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Operations Manager provides operational support to the Marketing departments with reporting and analytics, email marketing automation, ownership over sales and marketing processes, manages the marketing technology stack, and CRM data integrity. In this role you will also partner with our parent company, Vista Equity Group, to project-manage system updates designed to increase market share.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Partner with program marketing managers to develop and execute lead generating campaigns
- Test, monitor and measure marketing campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Responsible for the development and management of the marketing automation software
- Maintain lead list in Salesforce CRM and the integrity of this data
- Document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
- Manage the marketing technology stack (implement, maintain, train)
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Provide input and materials for management and board reporting
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Analyze how all changes in tech stack will impact all revenue facing teams
- Act as liaison between Marketing and Business Applications/ rest of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as marketing, communications or business (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience with marketing automation/email service provider or tool
- Marketo Certified Expert highly preferred (or interest in obtaining)
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation and data hygiene
- Experience with Salesforce, Bizible and Microsoft Excel preferred Sales process and enablement experience
- Experience working with senior leaders and Venture Capital Consultants on projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes