Production Support Analyst (EdTech)
EAB | Technology | Richmond, VA
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,500 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Production Support Analyst ("Business Analyst")
The Business Analyst is responsible for maintaining the health and integrity of the data in our live sites. The Analyst serves as Tier II or Level 2 support for data-related issues, managing missing files, routine data updates, and working with members to resolve problems or complete change requests. The Analyst works across all products in EAB Technology.
This role is based in Washington, D.C or Richmond, VA.
- Effectively triage and manage a queue of member production issues post implementation
- Perform routine data loads and data maintenance of member platforms
- Learn and master the data requirements and technical functionality of EAB's SSMS products
- Communicate directly with members in a professional and timely manner to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop creative solutions to accommodate technical challenges faced by the member
- Proactively identify trends to product and/or process challenges
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams - engineering, data extraction services, consulting, and development
- Education: Bachelor’s degre
- 1+ years' professional work experience
- Experience working with Excel and aptitude to learn advanced Excel functionality
- Experience analyzing and validating large dataset using tools and languages (Excel, SQL, etc)
- Proven service oriented skills
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and problem solving ability
- Proven ability to be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced work environment
- Interest in building skills in areas of technical, functional within the Education industry
- Experience troubleshooting software platforms
- Client relationship management experience
- Experience in a Technology organization
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.