Sr. Learning and Development Business Partner
TIBCO | 82000 HR HQ | San Francisco, CA
As a Senior Learning & Development Business Partner, you will work globally across functions to support a comprehensive learning strategy that aims to engage and retain our diverse and talented people. You will partner with business groups to lead and deliver compelling and relevant development programs and learning pathways driven by the business needs. You will also contribute to the strategic direction and development of employee engagement efforts across TIBCO. If you are passionate about building a continuous learning culture and seeking ways to showcase your innovation, creativity, and boldness, this is the opportunity for you!
You will be part of a dynamic and agile L&D team that reports to the Head of Learning and Development located in Palo Alto, CA office. There is flexibility for full or partial remote work, with minimal travel if desired.
- Build ongoing strong relationships with global HR leaders, business groups, HRBPs, vendors, and L&D colleagues
- Lead the instructional design and content development incorporating adult learning principles, design thinking, and instructional design methodologies (i.e., ADDIE or SAM)
- Create and facilitate virtual and Instructor-Led Trainings (ILT) as well as curate quality e-learning materials that align closely with the learning and developmental needs by function and job/skill levels
- Ramp up quickly on Learning & Development related softwares, Learning Management Systems (LMS), authoring tools (i.e., Articulate or Evolve or similar) and other SaaS products
- Track and measure training progress, effectiveness, and feedback using data insights
- Communicate and elevate L&D's vision, value, and latest learning solutions to key stakeholder groups by leveraging multiple engagement tools and social intranet sites (i.e., G-Suite or LumApps or similar)
- Work effectively and collaboratively in ambiguous situations where processes are complex and often not clearly defined
- Provide relevant work samples of training content/toolkits created and successfully deployed