Greenway Health | Support | Carrollton, GA
The Customer Advocate is a valuable member of our Customer Experience, addressing customer issues and working to improve customer retention rates for small and medium clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain/improve reference-ability, and building upon the current relationships within Greenway’s current client base for small clients.
- Represent Greenway to our internal clients assisting navigating Greenway to resolve customer concerns and questions.
- Work closely with the Client Services, Suceess and Marketing teams in regards to client reference-ability and client participation in KLAS.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role in the healthcare IT industry.
- Keen understanding of Greenway’s solutions and services and how they can fit into the ambulatory care space based on customer’s need.
- Must understand Greenway’s Enterprise solution, the impact to the customer and their patients.
- In-depth understanding of key technology and healthcare concepts required to generate qualified sales leads.
- Ability to clearly articulate business issues and solutions and negotiate at a senior management level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Broad knowledge of and an interest in current healthcare business challenges, products and sales practices
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed personality
- Customer service and relationship-oriented
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills