Enterprise Account Executive - EBX
TIBCO | 71040 EBX Sales EMEA North and APAC | South Wales, New South Wales
The acquisition of Orchestra Networks & the EBX Data Management Platform in December 2018, has led to further expansion of the TIBCO brand in the ANZ region. This role represents further investment in this expanding opportunity and supports the growth strategy of TIBCO Software. As an Account Executive you are responsible for selling TIBCO EBX software solutions and services into large-sized enterprise accounts, applying a value driven sales approach. You will be managing the entire sales process from identifying new sales opportunities to deal closure, in collaboration with your Enterprise Sales Peers and Local Partners.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions in the ANZ region with specific focus on the TIBCO EBX platform a strategic technology of the TIBCO Portfolio
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO EBX solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required