Sales Operations Manager
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Operations Manager will join the team of 9 Sales Ops professionals and report to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations. They will interact with the direct salesforce, sales operations, and sales leadership teams on a daily basis and also interface with Marketing, Information Systems, Legal, Finance, and People Operations on a regular basis.
- Manage the team of 4 Sales Operations analysts who are each aligned to a Ping Sales Region. The key responsibilities of these team members are as follows:
- Drive sales velocity by facilitating deals through the inquiry-to-order process; working with reps on pricing strategy, legal on deal structure, finance/ accounting on deal terms and conditions, and approvals
- Assists sales reps with administration of customer contracts and order forms
- Operationalize territory account plans during annual planning process and perform ongoing maintenance of sales territories
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Act as the key point of contact for all cross-functional projects on behalf of Sales Operations
- Oversee corporate Deal Desk processes
- Work with Information Systems on process simplification projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years Sales Operations or Finance experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Management experience
- Personable, outgoing, and persuasive team player
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly
- Analytical, strong organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, and Executive leaders