Practice Lead Professional Services
TIBCO | 56204 PSG EMEA NL & Nordics - Non Bill
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
The Practice Lead manages a variety of tasks within the Professional Services Sales cycle including Solution and Managed Services selling, the related interaction with clients, and performing internal processes in close collaboration with senior members of the Professional Services organization.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Explain the TIBCO Professional Services offering, and make respective presentations for clients
- Identify, qualify, and close consulting service engagements with medium to high complexity, and assume responsibility and ownership of customer accounts
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Understand client needs and develop customized programs to meet client needs
- Reply to Services RfP/RfIs
- Manage the customer request to contract signature process, including administrative tasks such as preparing bid sheets incl. cost and margin calculations, gaining the respective offer approvals, etc.
- Build and develop qualified service revenue pipeline
- Negotiate commercials, framework contracts, individual T&Cs and fixed price contracts
- Develop account strategies, budgets and timelines
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Pipeline management & Booking forecast
- Improve services margins
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate regularly with License Sales, PSG Delivery Manager and PSG Director