Associate QA Engineer Intern
Ping Identity | Product Development - Software (5103) | Vancouver, British Columbia
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Develop and execute test plans that involve both automated and manual testing
- Enhance our cutting edge test automation framework
- Identify and document software defects and collaborate with developers to verify fixes
- Stage test environments to reproduce customer reported issues
- Actively participate in requirements, design and code reviews
- Self-motivated with a passion for software development, specifically in Java
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts, design patterns and algorithms
- Experience with standard development tools, including: IDEs (IntelliJ or Eclipse), source control (Git), build (Maven) and CI tools (Jenkins)
- Familiarity with HTTP and REST APIs
- Fundamentals of databases using any RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres)
- Keen eye for detail, design and end user experience
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Strong interest in identity security
- Familiarity with cryptographic concepts and TLS/SSL certificates
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols, such as OAuth