PowerSchool | G&A | Roanoke, VA
The Recruiting Sourcer will work closely with internal recruiters to help identify and work on strategies to attract passive candidates. The individual will play a key role in building and maintaining our talent pools as well as the development and execution of tools, processes, policies and procedures and services in the disciplines of Sourcing & Talent Acquisition. The Recruiting sourcer is an integral part of a high performance, award winning recruiting team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively and creatively source new hires through job board management, social media, job fairs, and networking events.
- Maintain and update company LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed Pages and other projects related to developing and communicating our Employee Value Proposition
- Proactively ensure that pipeline(s) are full of candidates and that the hiring process is being executed in a timely manner
- Conduct email dialogue and/or phone calls to screen and determine qualified candidates.
- Regularly conduct in person meetings/interviews with applicants accordingly to confirm suitability.
- Evaluate ongoing new hire performance, work with new hires to ensure required skill levels are met, and work is being completed in compliance with company requirements.
- Act as a new hire liaison; providing information, tools, assistance, and/or advice as required to maximize individual's potential success.
- Ensure all required documentation and paperwork is received, accurate, up to date, and on file
- Maintain open lines of communication with recruiters, and support their role (send emails, find information, format resumes, etc.)
- Prepare reports and handouts as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior recruiting experience preferred
- High level of proficiency running reports in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Self-directed, detail oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success • Professional Certification