Sr Associate- Strategic Transformation
Cvent | Project Management Office | Gurgaon, Haryana
Designation: Senior Associate, Strategic Transformation
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 2500+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in India, London, England, Singapore, Australia.
Must have experience of structured problem solving, business process analysis, technical documentation and support to BPR/BPM projects. In the transformation projects, the associate shall be responsible for understanding and documenting the current business processes; identify improvement areas/opportunities to drive in operational efficiencies, support in procurement and closely coordinate with the business owners in the implementation and post-implementation phases of the projects. The role shall involve regular interaction with the executive management, senior leaders and other stakeholders to identify process gaps and recommend improvements and support large transformation projects across different geographies with multiple stakeholders.
- Exposure to large scale cross-functional transformation programs
- Experience of working closely with senior leadership to get an alignment on business process, solutions, implementation plan etc.
- Provide strategic inputs for business process improvements (assess, review and map/document critical business processes)
- Support in project coordination, planning, tracking, coordination, leverage project management tools to effectively manage the tasks
- Identify, communicate, and report significant deviations from project plan, update the project risk register, stakeholder communication plan etc.
- Develop metrics for process measurement, identify indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Work with Leads and Managers on strategic sourcing for driving large transformation projects and should be well versed with process improvement frameworks, excel modeling
- Understanding of business cases, readiness frameworks for expanding in new geographies/markets
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects/ transformation projects and follow agile or waterfall PM methodology.
- Elicit business user and key stakeholder requirements, document their stories and convert the same into requirement documents, process flow diagrams (As-Is, To-Be), Gap analysis, Test Cases and other documents required during a typical Application implementation exercise
- Experience in structured problem solving to drive business value and implement organization wide, cross functional projects
Skillset Required (must have)
- Exposure to working closely with senior management
- Strong at problem solving and strategic mindset
- Strong in Business Process Analysis and improvement
- Exposure to project management methodologies for IT transformation projects
- Expert in Excel modeling and PowerPoint
Systems and technology experience (preferable)
- Salesforce CRM
- Project Management tools like MS Project/Clarizen
- MS Office suite
- Visio/ ARIS/ any other process modeling tool
Education: B.tech/ MBA from a tier 1 college
- ~1-year post-MBA and 1-2 years’ pre-MBA experience
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Excellent Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Experience in business requirement definition
- Experience with business process transformation around strategic and business-critical processes would be an added advantage
- Experience of working on RFIs/ RFPs for organizational procurement will be an added advantage
- Highly motivated, results oriented, able to perform independently and effectively, with the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with high performance teams
- Self-starter, action oriented with strong recognition of schedule
- Ability to comfortably work in an intense deadline-oriented environment