Senior Business Analyst
Cvent | Project Management Office | Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a pricing professional to manage our performance monitoring and reporting needs. The successful candidate will keep a pulse on our pricing and discounting performance. The role will cover from report monitoring to analysis then insights and recommendations to close the cycle with execution and monitoring.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor pricing performance using existing data/reports and ad-hoc analysis
- Monitor competitors by leveraging competitive data, provide insights into their activities and collaborate with our product marketing group
- Dive deep into segments performance
- Analyze correlations between metrics driving performance towards set goals
- Identify trends and provide recommendations to adjust levels, strategy and packages
- Start and manage price tests, report on results and implement learnings
- Provide regular reporting and presentations on performance and critical insights in preparation for reviews with key stakeholders and leadership
- Define KPI, set improvement goals and drive towards them
- Ensure sales goals are met by tactically leveraging price tactics and strategies
Manage Execution and drive adoption
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales/products/marketing teams to get recommendation for changes accepted
- Follow implementation of pricing changes and support adoption of changes in discounting behavior
- Develop trackers for these pricing and discount initiatives and collaborate with sales operations teams to sustain adoption and measure results
- Provide recommendations and drive improvements of trackers and pricing performance dashboards by collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent understanding of pricing fundamentals and competitive monitoring
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive adoption of new initiative and drive them to completion within agreed timelines
- Working Experience in SalesForce is a must
- Experience with SteelBrick CPQ is a strong plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills - working with teams & internal clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- BS in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or business.
- 2-5 years relevant working experience
- Business consulting and/or Pricing experience for a SaaS company will be very beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated strong working experience with Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc) and Excel modeling is required. Use of advanced BI tools is a strong plus.
- Strong organization and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving, and often competing deadlines
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
Hybrid Shifts (12PM-9PM)