Numerator | Finance & Admin | Vadodara, Gujarat
This role is responsible for leading the India accounting and compliance team with a focus on continues process improvements to enable Numerator to meet operational, reporting and audit requirements as Indian operations continue to grow.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries and document business transactions
- Prepare monthly amortization of intangible assets and depreciation of fixed assets
- Prepare inter-company invoices and related journal entries
- Ensure timely settlement of inter company receivables and payable, investment of surplus funds as per internal policies and approvals.
- Review monthly payroll entries into the general ledger
- Perform monthly T&E expense audit and accruals
- Reconcile weekly cash sheet and monthly bank statements
- Assist in the monthly close of the company's financial statements
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare supporting documentation and analytical information for external auditors
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Ensure compliance under Direct Tax regulations including routine tax payments, return filing as well as ensuring completion of tax audit, transfer pricing study and corporate tax returns.
- Ensure compliance with Indirect tax including routine tax payments, return filing, refund claims under GST, compliance under FEMA and companies Act.
- Bachelor 's degree in Accounting and at least 7-8 years of accounting experience master degree- MBA in finance OR M. com, experience working with CA firm would be preferred
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel Familiarity with accounting terminology and procedures
- Good time management skills; ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Takes ownership of their assigned responsibilities
- High knowledge of iGAAP principles
- Hands on, detail oriented and organized
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.