Entry Level Software Developer
Tomia | Product Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
Entry Level Software Developer - Bangalore, IN
Participates in full lifecycle software development activities and be responsible for the responsibilities delineated below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
- Implement software enhancements to product and defect fixes
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast pace environment
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24x7 cycles and defined SLAs
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities
- Support and assist in production operations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design - Use feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles.
- Teamwork - Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Analytical Skills – Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
- Database Skills - Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Up to 2 years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, WCF, XML, LINQ, Entity Framework, Message Queuing.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Angular, Knockout, Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.