CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
The Administrative Intern will perform diverse and confidential administrative support for company employees as needed. Responsibilities include preparing reports/manuals/presentation material, managing appointment calendars/itineraries and advising of scheduled commitments. Will also screen calls, make travel arrangements, assist with meeting set-up, etc. Will help prepare outgoing correspondence and may screen incoming correspondence. Will work closely with others on special projects.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Prepares/processes invoices and related paperwork and forwards to Accounting.
- Depending on office location, responds to facilities issues.
- May manage other’s calendars.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Greet and assist visitors to facility (vendors, applicants, etc.).
- Assists with arranging programs, events, meetings or conferences.
- Files documents and records on a timely basis.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries.
- Will occasionally perform switchboard/receptionist duties.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program (four year college or university) or a graduate program
- 0-2 years previous administrative support experience
- Requires very good computer skills (including Microsoft Office Suite [Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.