Full Stack Software Engineer (JAVA)
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Software Engineer you will work on a cross-functional engineering team developing the next generation of Ping Identity products. There are opportunities to collaborate with other departments throughout the development lifecycle from planning thru acceptance testing. Our engineering team is committed to automating as much of our test plans as possible. To support this effort, our Software Developers work closely with the QA team throughout our releases on requirements and implementation of automated test cases. The right candidate will be an empowered self-starter able to work in a fast pace environment.
If you are a talented and passionate Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade, mission-critical applications, then your place is with us.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ElastiCache) is an advantage