Business Development Representative Manager
Social Solutions | Sales/Marketing | Austin, TX
Are you eager join an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Do you love researching and identifying market trends, and have a passion for motivating others to do the same? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, and persistent? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Cold call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers at nonprofit organizations, such as Executive Directors and C-Suite Leaders
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Nurture long-term prospects
- Conduct territory development best practices with email, phone, and chat using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and current clients
- Mentor and develop junior BDRs
- Take on operational leadership roles
- Bachelor's Degree; business or technical degree a plus
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Previous telesales, business development, or sales experience preferred
- A tenacious work ethic with a desire to have a career in sales
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
- The ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.