Data Solutions Analyst
Numerator | Operations | Ottawa, Ontario
Numerator creates stronger marketing outcomes for companies and a more relevant shopper journey through the curation of proprietary data streams, providing web-based access to mission-critical market intelligence. With over 2,100 clients (including 75 of the top 100 US advertisers) and leading omnichannel solutions, Numerator is committed to delivering market intelligence to increase marketing effectiveness for manufacturers, retailers and agencies.
Our solutions deliver a premiere suite of SaaS-based software. You will be responsible for bringing online new and supporting existing eCommerce clients. On a daily basis, you will come up with creative solutions to complex problems and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
As a Data Analyst team member you will:
- Utilize Numerator’s portfolio of SaaS platforms to set up data collection and processing rules for assigned clients
- Analyze and validate results
- Set up and maintain an interactive dashboard for clients to review results
- Generate and deliver client-specific reports
- Partner with software developers, account support and sales teams to deliver mission-critical market intelligence to Numerator’s eCommerce client portfolio
- Bachelor's degree
- Good working knowledge of the internet (advanced searching capabilities)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with attention to details; professional attitude and dependable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel spreadsheets
- Python, Bash, SQL skills preferred
- Experience crawling, parsing and reporting of large datasets preferred
- Basic industry background in Electronics, Consumer goods and or Retail operations is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.