Advanced | Services - Consultancy | Knutsford, England
The role of the Solution Consultant is principally to design and implement solutions using the Kirona Job Manager product and toolkit which deliver benefits as necessary to our customers, based on their individual business needs, challenges and strategic objectives.
The Solution Consultant provides an integral role in the delivery lifecycle, working closely with customers, Project Managers and solutions colleagues alike, to deliver referenceable, best in class Field Force Automation solutions.
The Professional Services team provide optimal value to the business by ensuring accuracy and diligence in all tasks undertaken. You will be successful in this role if you are a professional who takes pride in the successful completion of their work ensuring the customers’ needs are at the forefront at all times.
Duties and responsibilities
- Solution Consultancy and Design
- Gain a detailed understanding of customers’ business processes, operating models and application landscapes
- Work closely with customers to identify the most effective use of Kirona’s Job Manager Product to maximise the benefit to their business
- Produce detailed documentation to describe solutions, including detailed process and interface specifications and gap analysis documentation
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure solutions are delivered on time and on budget
- Work closely with the Kirona Product and Development teams to establish new software solutions as required, ensuring the Products continue to evolve in line with the changing and growing needs of our customers
- Work closely with the Kirona Technical teams to design, develop and deliver fully integrated solutions as required
- Provide support to other Kirona departments in educating them on the detail of customer solutions as required
- Support the Project Manager to ensure each solution is transitioned from Project Delivery in to Business as usual as necessary
- Provide support to the Sales and Account Management team through contributing to Tender exercises for new business and other pre-sales activities as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience to include:
- SQL (Oracle or ANSII)
- Oracle PLSQL (Preferred)
- Programming (Java preferred, does not need to be advanced)
- Basic IT skills (UNIX, Word Processing, Stylesheets, Generic Microsoft Windows)
The successful candidate will be:
- Well presented
- Calm and focused
- Analytically minded with an ability to solve problems
- Able to work as part of team, or on their own, unaided
- A confident speaker/presenter with the ability to chair a discussion and capture detail
- Able to interpret and translate customer requirements in to solutions very quickly
- Able to write concise technical documentation
- Able to work under pressure to demanding timescales
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride
ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public
sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that
simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!