Flight Operations Specialist
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
The Flight Operations Specialist will serve as a key member of the Flight Operations team and will report directly to the Senior Manager of Flight Operations. This role is critical to supporting the deployment and asset management functions of the EagleView fleet, utilizing multiple vendors across the aviation industry. The successful candidate will have as his/her core responsibility the support of the Flight Operations organization in its continuous drive to improve flight efficiency, with emphasis on daily tracking and tool development.
The successful candidate will have a proven capability to multi-task and organize disparate sources of information, while establishing processes and driving efficiency gains.
- Lead the development and incorporation of new capture technology within Flight Operations
- Develop and support Capacity Planning within Flight Operations
- Contribute to daily reporting, flight tracking and preliminary re-fly needs
- Drive tool development, documentation and process improvements
- Assist coordination with vendors to deploy planes to capture sites
- Participate in strategizing aircraft movements to optimize capture opportunities
- Assist in Pilot Website training and provide technical support to vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Imagery Science, Geography, Aviation, Remote Sensing, Business, Communication or related topics strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Knowledge of Imaging, Aviation, GIS, or Meteorology is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, Confluence, Salesforce.com a plus
- Familiarity with Eagleview Software Suite a plus