Mid Level QA Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Greensboro, NC
Do you want to work for the good guys? Are you ready to ensure information is available to the point of need?
If so, CentralSquare Technologies has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
This hands-on, collaborative opportunity enables you to provide software testing services in an agile/scrum environment. You will partner with developers and business analysts to identify and document required tests. Data and environment planning, test execution, and defect verification are the essential services QA delivers.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join CentralSquare in this exciting fast-paced growth company.
The successful candidate will have expertise in the following:
· Identifying test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents.
· Creating test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration and data, action steps which exercise the code, and validation of expected results for successful execution.
· Executing test cases, documenting results, updating progress, and tracking bugs.
· Participation in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, & other meetings as required.
This role requires:
· 2-5+ years test experience in Agile Scrum.
· Proven experience with MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Services (AKA Azure DevOps), Jira or HP ALM
· Proficiency designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites
· Excellent communication skills with ability to mentor junior testers and facilitate meetings
· Working knowledge of SQL, XML, Web Services, C# and/or Java
· Ability to deliver quality results under pressure and at a high rate
· Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
· Desire to be a productive member of a dynamic and diverse team.