CentralSquare Technologies | Product Management | Lake Mary, FL
Plans, organizes, and controls the NaviLine Public Administration product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet customer, financial, and corporate objectives by performing the following duties. Also plans, organizes and articulates NaviLine Public Administration migration strategies for NaviLine customers migrating to PA Suite Professional or PA Suite Enterprise.
- Develops and articulates a clear product vision and strategy for our NaviLine Public Administration (full ERP) suite.
- Maximizes business value of the NaviLine suite of products with focus on Customer Retention and enabling Migration strategies as NaviLine customers decide to move to other CentralSquare product lines/platforms.
- Develops and articulates a clear vision and strategy for our NaviLine Public Administration Migrations to PA Suite Professional and/or PA Suite Enterprise solutions
- Steward of product from concept to launch.
- Manages Go-to-Market and Product Life Cycle processes including associated internal and external communications
- Responsible for the business-side management of our NaviLine Public Administration solutions in partnership with development, including software update management, communications and feature roadmap prioritization.
- Focuses on existing customer base to analyze cross-sell opportunities, problems, customers’ needs to drive retention and enable migrations per customer demand.
- Understands and represents the “voice of the customer” in identifying and prioritizing functionality enhancements.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, development, marketing, support, and professional services to develop and maintain a prioritized list of customer requirements for the product.
- Define roadmap (based on problems to solve, not feature list) to support business strategy.
- Analyzes, monitors and reports on product performance.
- Drives product utilization with precise messaging, clear value propositions and well-understood customer needs.
- Delivers the right solutions to the current customer base to maximize retention rates, opportunity and profit.
- Manages P&L of product.
- Articulates product features and benefits to support our internal staff and customer outreach channels.
- Acts as intersection between business, customers, and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience performing in a Product Manager role for an enterprise software provider is preferred
- Understanding of needs of our NaviLine Public Administration products and customer base is required
- Understanding of NaviLine Public Administration specific product functionality is preferred
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills