Marketing Executive (6m Fixed Term Contract) - French Speaking
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | London, England
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Executive (6m Fixed Term Contract). Working from our offices located near Bank, the ideal applicant will be responsible for owning and managing marketing activities into the French market, driving opportunity generation and measuring results.
Reporting to the Marketing VP, Europe, you will work with the European Marketing Team, along with the wider sales team. The role requires strong communication skills, persistence, a drive to succeed, and to be able to cultivate relationships with individuals both internally and externally.
Ultimately, the role will help drive the growth of our pipeline, contributing to our long-term business growth across EMEA.
• Campaign planning and execution to drive pipeline for the French Enterprise sales team
• Develop a high impact marketing strategy and implement programs to generate demand and qualified opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team. Target audience is : Office of Finance.
• Create a lead funnel using various marketing channels, including advertising, email campaigns, direct mail, events, online campaigns.
• Developing the event strategy across a range of exhibitions to support lead generation efforts.
• Manage content marketing strategy
• CRM: liaise with internal Salesforce team to manage the Enterprise marketing data universe; keeping customer contact details accurate and up to date, and qualify and administer leads generated by Marketing in a timely manner
• Managing the local digital marketing (social prospecting, SEO, SEM and content distribution)
• Managing the marketing budget to maximize the success of campaigns.
- French language skills (mother tongue or advanced) required
- An innate focus on results
- Local market understanding would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of B2B demand gen programs and lead lifecycles
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Marketo marketing automation experience preferred
- Flexibility, positive demeanour and a ‘can do attitude’
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Up to 20% Travel at times.