VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Manager/ Manager - Client Services - Professional Services
Cvent | Client Services | Gurgaon, Haryana
Skills & Requirements
Position: Senior Manager/ Manager, Professional Services
Shift: East Coast or Early East Coast Shift
- Report to Implementation and EQB Leadership.
- Manage team of Professional Services Analysts.
- Requires deep Cvent product knowledge in order to be able to fully support the team in their roles.
- Serve as the team representative within India Client Services and other departments. Attend all CS department meetings as needed and disseminate information learned with US management.
- Coordinate daily operational needs with internal departments such as transportation escalations, HR/Attendance, inventory management and new hire setup.
- Lead weekly team meetings. Agenda coordination set positive tone and ensure collaboration/interaction from the team.
- Monitor team metrics, goals and KPIs for compliance.
- Lead coaching and provide candid feedback to develop team.
- Delegates work based on skill levels and professional development goals of team members.
- Support personal and professional development.
- Models behavior to the team for delegating, working efficiently and solving conflict.
- Lead interview process for open team positions in India.
- Coordinate team building activities and manage team expenses.
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent applicable experience (4 years minimum)
- Minimum of 9-10 years of work experience in product or project support roles in sales or customer service or IT/Tech project management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Possesses strong solution oriented and organization skills.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Experience in web- based applications as well as office productivity tools such as MS Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, responsibilities and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.