Director, Product Marketing
Greenway Health | Marketing | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director, Product Marketing will be an inspirational leader of the product marketing team and own strategy for key components of Greenway Health’s products and services. The Director, Product Marketing is responsible for driving the product marketing strategy and developing product messaging for the deployment of new features and functionality for existing products as well as new products and serves as a subject matter expert relative to the sales positioning of each.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the Product Marketing efforts for a full portfolio of software products and enhancements, including go-to-market and saturation strategy development via an understanding of industry factors, buyer personas, and competitive landscape
- Develops and manages roll out of marketing materials.
- Identifies the relevant market facing positioning of key benefits of our products with the purpose of providing education to sales, marketing and other customer and prospect facing Greenway Health assets.
- Leads the development of sales campaigns, print and interactive collateral, and sales tools to promote the product features and functionality of each of the products including, but not limited to, providing technical content, illustrative thought leadership and competitive messaging.
Provides subject matter expertise relative to our products for the purposes of preparing RFPs, articles in industry publications and internal sales training materials.
- Provides subject matter expertise relative to the competitive aspects of our software solutions. Provides assistance in competitive positioning and targeting of users or prospects of competitive solutions.
- Delivers product related presentations and demonstrations for the purpose of developing internal sales knowledge and lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Master’s in business administration preferred
- 8+ years of experience in related area, including 2 or more years in a similar management role.
- Strong and confident leadership presence.
- Ability to manage teams and resources in order to build campaigns from both the strategic and tactical perspective
- Basic understanding of marketing communication roles, functionality and resources
- Ability to translate product and feature capabilities into easily understood messages that can be used for multiple purposes.
- Ability to communicate product information in a concise and understandable manner that can be used by sales personnel to enhance their ability to sell.
- Ability to translate market needs to develop compelling sale strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multifaceted projects.
- Ability to organize, lead, and facilitate group meetings, often managing by influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, characterized by being able to work with others, readily accepting constructive comments, and willingness to learn.
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Open paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.