Digital Marketing Specialist
PowerSchool | Marketing | Austin, TX
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across our digital channels specifically organic social/paid social/ paid media and help manage paid search programs. You should be data minded and have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to support integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Specialists will work with the marketing team, sales team, support teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Function as the single point of contact/liaison with our paid search agency; provide direction and monitoring end-to-end performance of our Google/Bing search programs. Must be able to execute in these platforms as well.
• Responsible for planning and execution for our sponsored presence in LinkedIn/Facebook and Twitter, servicing the needs of marketing campaigns team, while being the holistic owner of these paid channels.
• Be the single point of contact and subject matter expert for paid media opportunities such as publisher sites or display advertising networks. Always seeking acquisition and audience fits for growing and engaging our customer base.
• Utilizing analytics and other systems in our marketing tech stack (Marketo/Salesforce/Bizible) to measure the effectiveness of paid investments.
• Develop and post appropriate social media content and managing interactions on identified social media platforms to include identifying social opportunities within trending content and maximizing those opportunities. Work with the content and campaigns team to develop real-time social content.
• Monitor, manage and respond to relevant online discussions, comments and messages. Monitor social media activity and identify areas for increased awareness using data to support.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years digital marketing experience including the ability to plan towards desired outcome, execute implementations, and measure results
• Must be experienced with managing corporate and marketing presence on LinkedIn/ Facebook/Twitter for B2B organizations
• Strong experience and background with analytics platforms such as GA and other digital platforms like Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console
• Solid experience with search platforms like AdWords and end-to-end analytics platforms such as Bizible would be a plus
• Must be energetic and eager to make an impact for our organization
• Proven ability to work collaboratively and under tight deadlines in a team environment