Numerator | Product Management | San Francisco, CA
The ideal candidate is somebody who is very organized and makes every person on the greater team better. The role will provide leadership for the organization's PMO, organizational change management and leadership support via insights and action. Responsibilities will be across, but not limited to, running programs for the entire Product (Product Strategy, Product Development, Engineering and Operations) organization’s key MBOs. The role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
A typical week would be to monitor progress against core strategic / product roadmap initiatives, provide leadership to a small team of scrum masters on agile software development best practices, analyze standard reports / dashboards that monitor the health of the key MBOs, check in with your team of program managers, and represent the Chief Product Officer as needed at program status check-ins.
The Program Manager will be responsible for a combination of steady state program management along with bursts of episodic, strategic updates and driving process improvement and capability development for the Product team, across the entire product portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience working in the technology industry
- Experience in the technology field at the program management or executive level
- Strong Excel skills & business modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated examples of leadership and ability to influence within a complex organizational environment, driving results
- Agile software or scrum experience
- Strong organizational skills are required
Exceptional candidates will have:
- 3+ years as a Program Manager
- Experience in Analytics and / or CPG & Retail
- Public speaking and writing experience
- Direct managerial experience
- Data visualization, presentation & design skills
- Operational experience with a global team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.