Renewals Administrator Admin Reception
PowerSchool | G&A | Folsom, CA
As Renewals Administrative Support Specialist within PowerSchool, you will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your clerical and administrative support will assist office personnel and optimize workflow. You need to be comfortable being the primary point of contact for all manners of inquiries and requests. The ideal candidate for the position of secretary can prioritize tasks and is motivated to complete work with minimal supervision.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Coordinating and arranging meetings for customers with renewal representatives
- Responding to all internal and customer emails sent to the renewals department
- Managing and assigning tasks to team members
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments for team trainings, events, and travel.
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of customers, external and internal partners
- Maintain content management system
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy; recommend revisions as needed
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office