Technical Product Manager – Connect
EagleView | Product Strategy | Rochester, NY
EagleView is hiring a Technical Product Manager for our Connect Platform. Working closely with sales, customer technical support, UX and engineering, you will be responsible for prioritizing and communication requirements for the Connect platform, including Explorer, IPA, Gateway and related APIs.
- Translates requirements projects into detailed epics and stories for the engineering team.
- Ensures prioritization and manages scope to maximize our software development investment.
- Attends scrum meetings including standups, review, retrospectives, and demos.
- Clearly defines end-to-end acceptance criteria.
- Answers questions from software engineering team and clarifies requirements.
- Partners with our Agile Project Managers on trade-offs between schedule and requirements.
- Aligns with key initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Ensures requirements follow our information security policies to protect personally identifiable information and EagleView assets.
- Ensures requirements include performance, scalability and automation targets.
- Defines, track and communicates product metrics to key stakeholder.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates with confidence and demonstrates strategic and technical mastery when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Takes action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspires teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborates across other TPMs and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engages key stakeholders to drive business requirements.
- Completes projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Reports regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives.
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) or master’s in business, computer science, GIS or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Three - five years’ previous experience as a product manager, program manager, business analyst, or in a related field.
- Product management with government software preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product life-cycle, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service.
- Experience with GIS, 3D geometry and machine learning desired.
- Familiarity with REST/Json/XML interfaces, methods and schemas.
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.