Data Collector - Social Media and Publications
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
Numerator is changing how brands, agencies and networks measure and assess the impact of TV, Radio and Digital advertising campaigns. Our processes use sophisticated collection techniques to monitor and extract campaigns across a variety of media. Once campaigns are collected, we enter valuable metadata to drive deliverables to delight our clients.
We are looking for a Data Collector for Publications and Social Media who is self-motivated and excited about gaining valuable experience at a cutting-edge marketing research company. Your duties will include:
- Collection of publications for Brand print advertising
- Monitoring of Publications to ensure timely delivery for our print indexing teams.
- Working with our global team members to ensure delivery and troubleshooting issues.
- Utilizing our proprietary collection and data entry software while providing quality assurance.
- Monitoring social websites, tagging and processing advertisements, entering critical metadata into our database and ensuring content is added as efficiently as possible.
- Interacting with our Account Managers for new social campaigns. We tag and categorize everything about campaigns - which includes products, brands, promotions, key events, celebrities, and more!
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to accurately identify and record key advertisement attributes
- Dedication to improving/refining individual and team performance
- Pop culture knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Communication skills -- a definite must
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.