Senior Manager Solutions Consulting
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
The Manager of Solutions Consultants oversees a team of Solutions Consultants in a leading edge software company that provides public sector solutions that meet the business requirements of cities and counties, public safety and justice agencies, public and private utilities, and not-for-profit organizations. The team works closely with sales representatives on high value software sales to present extensive technical product demonstrations both on site and over the web to both new prospects and existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages product consultant focus on best practices and consistency while demonstrating the benefits of the software.
- Ensures highest quality presentation to achieve revenue goals and client retention, as well as gathers actionable information on client trends and issues.
- Ensures team demonstration environment is current and fully tested for efficacy.
- Researches demonstration scalability to fully support growth within the sales organization.
- Implements leading edge technologies into the demo process, including but not limited to video streaming and on-demand recordings.
- Attends finals demos and client meetings as needed to support sales representatives and managers with presentations and coordination.
- Manages team quota and commissions.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, motivating, skill development and alignment, and performance management for team and subordinate managers/team leads.
- Attends user conferences and tradeshows as required.
- Other leadership functions as required by executive management.
- Travel required
- Manages a team of Solutions Consultants that may include team leads for Public Safety software solution suites
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and clearly articulate our solution and company vision.
- Creative and forward-thinking self-starter
- Experience with managing teams in a collaborative, engaged, enthusiastic manner.
- Analytical problem-solver, with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proven technical knowledge; Current understanding of enterprise technologies including networking, security, SQL, SAN, and cloud computing, etc.
- Knowledge of municipal government industry.
- Understands the functionality and market fit of CentralSquare solutions.
- Be a relevant expert knowledge of public sector solutions, industry, market directions.
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience successfully leading the demonstration of software solutions to prospective buyers.
- Previous experience with pre-sales engineering with Public Safety, 911, CAD, RMS, Jail Management and GIS is highly preferred.