Vertafore | Sales | East Lansing, MI
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Right now, we have immediate opportunities for Inside Sales Account Managers with our team in Michigan. This role maintains and expands relationships within our existing account base by managing revenue retention and growth within assigned accounts as well as sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
Our Sales Executives:
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned revenue and new bookings targets for profitable business relationships.
- Partner with team members to close new business and achieve quotas.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Perform effective online demos.
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas in a phone selling environment is preferred
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools