Reference Data Associate
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
The Reference Data Associate will have the following responsibilities-
- Reference Data Processes and Tools-
- Establish, refine, and own processes supporting change management of categories, products, brands, and manufacturers.
- Knowledge of the internal Reference Data/Admin tools and external web resources used for research and registrations.
- Participation in all the training within Reference Data team, initial and ongoing, and knowledge of all the changes in data entry and Reference Data methodology, guidelines, processes and tools.
- Client focus-
- Address requests from clients (posted in Operations ticket support system).
- Troubleshoot clients’ opportunities and concerns.
- Reference Data Research-
- Internal and external research for correct Brand names, Manufacturer names.
- New Product registrations and assigning the correct category for entered products.
- And other similar registrations and research.
- Data Entry Support (data and processes)-
- Finding the incorrect records and making corrections in AC entry system (as needed).
- Communicating of errors found to entry staff, for further corrections, and checking correction results.
- Communicating the details and changes in methodology and entry guidelines to data entry staff.
- 2+ Years Experience in Ad Comparisons / PEP data entry.
- Ability to perform internal (database) and external (web) search for the required data .
- Ability to learn new applications and tools (internal and external).
- Knowledge of data entry guidelines and category specific guidelines.
- Experience in quality control review of entered data to identify and correct errors.
- Experience in communicating the errors and changes in guidelines to data entry staff (preferred).
- Strong communication skills, verbal and writing. Preference for experience communicating across cultures and timezones.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- A good knowledge of internet search engines, databases and how to optimize the search, including search keywords optimization.
- Works with a bias for action, takes initiative, owns improvements and deliverables
- Strong team player and experience working with off-shore resources
- Graduate (BCA, BBA, BSC, or equivalent) preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.