Entry-Level Project Planner
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
We’re looking for a multitasking, team player to join the Creation Team as a Project Planner. Our collaborative and dynamic group is responsible for working with Project Managers to complete projects and tasks across the Operations Department. The Project Planners support the Imagery & Acquisition department in Project Creation, Project Tracking, Documentations and Training through the following duties.
- Create safe and efficient flight plans by considering pilot safety and terrain variability
- Handle all requests for modifications to existing flight plans
- Evaluate imagery datasets for coverage and build additional flight plans as needed
- Obtain, analyze, QC, and process elevation data for use in flight planning and image processing
- Review image quality alerts for resolution and escalation
- Write, update, and assist with managing the Creation Team’s training materials
- Participate in new hire training within the Creation Team, and support training for other internal teams
- Contract management using SalesForce (SFDC)
- Work with 3rd party vendors to evaluate and provide existing imagery for derivative products
- Provide GIS Support
- Shapefile creation and manipulation for use in production
- Data acquisition
- Map creation for quoting and proposals
- Evaluation of target flight areas for capture viability
- BA/BS in Geography, GIS, Environmental Science, Geology or related topics strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or familiarity with ESRI’s ArcGIS Suite and Aerial Imaging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Salesforce.com skills
- Familiarity with Pictometry Software Suite preferred
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.