CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support | Vancouver, British Columbia
The Customer Solutions Analyst provides technical software and system support for users of CentralSquare’s local municipal government software. Their duties will involve research and resolving problems and issues, exercising judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action, and interfacing with other team members and customers in conjunction with Software environments
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Develop expertise within product area.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create knowledgebase (KB) articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- May be required to assist with incident assignment duties.
- Participate in team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma with a technical discipline including computer science, management information systems (or equivalent experience)
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Experience in Support, Software Development, Oracle and SQL Server databases is preferred
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts, architecture and SQL
- Ability to write and run SQL scripts preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply today!