Business Relationship Executive
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services) | London, England
Are you interested in a role that will fast track your management career within IT?
Are you interested in highly valuable 1:1 mentoring to develop you at pace?
Do you have an interest or limited background in IT but developed social and communication skills?
If so, you could be a perfect candidate for our Junior Service Delivery Manager programme that aims to develop candidates that demonstrate high potential into future managers. We are looking for driven individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. This is a great time to join a growing team heavily focused on quality of service and personal development, with endless opportunities for the right individual.
Managed Services is a fast paced environment in which the Service Delivery Manager controls multi million pound contracts, manages complex business to business relationships, engages with C level execs on both sides of the relationship and is responsible for a multi-skilled team through a matrix management structure.
The Junior Service Delivery Manager programme aims to develop the skills required to both thrive and succeed in this environment within a short period of time, and Advanced provides the opportunities to quickly progress a career.
The ideal candidate will have worked on a Service Desk and been recognised as high performing through additional responsibilities, however for exceptional candidates will be accepted with no experience if they demonstrate the right behaviours and personality.
What you will be doing
- Ensure that all aspects of the contractual obligations for their allocated customer(s) are understood by all areas of the business responsible for delivering all, or any, aspects of the service components
- To co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer
- As a Service Delivery Manager, you will act as the escalation point within the business for the customer
- Co-ordination and execution of monthly, quarterly and annual service review meetings in accordance with the provisions of service level agreement and service
- Provide on-going analysis of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business
- Service level compliance monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the business in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve. With the express aim of ensuring all service levels are met by the business
- As required ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the schedules and the service levels
What you will be good at
- Previous working experience in an IT environment, particularly Service Desk
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role
What we would like you to have
- A recognised qualification in an IT related discipline
- Degree educational level or equivalent industry experience
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.