OmniPanel Senior Consultant - Services
Numerator | Sales | Charleston, SC
Numerator is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.
The OmniPanel Senior Consultant - Services will work directly with the largest CPG companies in the world to drive industry, customer and company thinking forward regarding how CPG companies can leverage panel information to deepen consumer understanding. The person filling this role will serve as one of Numerator’s core panel experts, working with leading clients making strategic decisions regarding their primary source of panel information, and internal stakeholders to educate the team and scale best practices. This highly visible position will have the opportunity to leverage their analytical, consulting, and presentation skills on a broad basis to drive industry changing insights and advance consumer understanding and measurement for an industry.
- Leverage Numerator’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to deliver analytic insights to Numerator's strategic customers that drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Possess a deep understanding of Numerator solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Deep understanding and expertise of household panel data (Nielsen and/or IRI), and how consumer insights leaders at strategic CPG companies seek to utilize this data to uncover growth opportunities and manage their business
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- CPG and Consumer Insights knowledge, including knowledge of consumer insights (must be able to speak the language at a granular level of detail, understand their key strategic initiatives and how consumer data can be leveraged to achieve their goals)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 3+ years relevant experience
- CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions
- In addition, relevant software industry, Nielsen or IRI experience (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal
- Relevant experience in a Consultant, Manager, or Director level capacity
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
- Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.