Trintech | QA | Addison, TX
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, SaaS software company who creates enterprise financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world? If so, you might want to consider Dallas, TX based Trintech for your next career move.
Trintech is a visionary leader the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record to Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small company culture that plays big in a rapidly growing enterprise software sector. They key to our success is our people and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and take your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high energy work environment.
- Works with developer, develops and executes the test strategy (plans, cases, etc.) for assigned areas.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Logs defects into issues database and tracks them through closure.
- Configures workstations and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Reports test results and maintain schedules for assigned features and functionality.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and write automation code (C/C++, Java or TypeScript)
- Has ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
- Possesses strong theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Highly team oriented; able to thrive in an agile development environment with few barriers to creativity. Passion for quality
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- Enterprise class product-experience, and experience testing large scale web applications is desired
- Experience writing test plans and test cases is required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is desired
- Understanding of Relational Databases, Structured Query Language, and SQL tools is required
- Exposure to a programming language (Java, C#, C++, TypeScript) is desirable
- Programming experience is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to perform as a team player and self-starter
Trintech offers competitive salaries in a flexible, business casual work environment. Trintech provides employees with a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, as well as a 401K plan and 3 weeks paid vacation to start. Trintech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.