Content Writer, Marketing
Aptean | Marketing | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Develop relevant and creative content to support lead generation initiatives through various channels. This role demands extensive B2B experience editing, writing and repurposing content for a variety of industries that resonates with multiple audiences such as customers, partners, prospects as well as internal.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple projects and write and edit content while focusing on quality and maintaining consistency. Content may relate to:
- Company websites/landing pages
- Email campaigns
- Blogs & Thought leadership articles
- Case studies
- And content related activities for other asset types
- Exhibit strong writing skills withproven ability to ensure best practices in messaging and writing
- Effectively handle both business and technology aspects of marketing content- convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing content
- Collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures & cross functional/regional teams with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities to deliver projects within specified timelines
- Research and parse valuable data from existing content and liaise seamlessly with in-house subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop meaningful content
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development
- Plan new and engaging pieces of content
- Support other lead generation projects as required
Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English or Communications
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in the IT Software/Services industry, including marketing communications, copy writing, editing, content development, content syndication
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing skills
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine optimization
- Analytical capabilities and experience for creating case studies and whitepapers
- Proven ability to follow plans and directions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hard-working, determined self-starter
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships to meet and exceed timing and budget goals.
- Knowledge of business and industries across the Region- moderately good comprehension of technology trends across industries
- Ability to handle digital content, while showing dexterity to juggle both online and offline content
- Experience managing Social media content and promotions
- Knowledge of brand branding, marketing blitz and promotions
- Ability to manage internal and agency relationships to expedite content creation- experience with translation services, content creation agencies a plus
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.