MINDBODY | People & Culture | London, England
The Manager, Recruiting will play an integral role in further developing MINDBODY’s EMEA and APAC Recruiting strategy and talent pipelines. The selected individual will lead a high performing Talent Acquisition team. As a player coach they will identify and support candidates through the entire recruitment life-cycle, including- sourcing, screening, interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Manager, Recruiting will stay current with compliance changes, trends in the job market and readily identify and source quality candidates using strategic methodologies. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced workplace.
• Manage all aspects of the EMEA and APAC recruiting function, including team management, process management, candidate support and hiring manager partnerships.
• Full life cycle recruitment for both internal and external team members.
• Maintains applicant tracking system for recruiting statistical analysis and maintains thorough candidate documentation.
• Engages with candidate as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation and visa needs
• Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and future potential.
• Provides candidates with information regarding compensation, benefits, policies and procedures.
• Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funnel and works to create proactive hiring plans.
• Is responsive and accessible to the hiring managers. Builds collaborative relationships with hiring managers.
• Maintains knowledge of the changing environment of the workforce in the marketplace.
• Provides weekly reports on the status of positions and presents data and solutions, as needed.
• Effectively handles challenging and sensitive personnel situations, while maintaining confidentiality and exhibiting sound logic and judgment.
• Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances.
• Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment. Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws.