Junior Graphic Designer
Xactly Corporation | Marketing | San Jose, CA
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Denver, CO or San Jose, CA
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Junior Graphic Designer you’ll bring experience creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. You’ll develop the design and production of digital and print projects that range from email, web, social media, PowerPoint, and marketing collateral for events.
Our Xactly Marketing team comes from all over the country and has experience across a variety of large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas from our backgrounds to solve problems of all shapes and sizes while making our stakeholders feel empowered by the data we provide them. We want people to feel comfortable coming to us with any questions, no matter how simple or complex, and strive to leave them with a positive outcome. We’re here to make someone’s idea a reality!
- Assist in developing concepts for a wide-range of projects
- Work with the creative team to maintain a unified look across print and web
- Collaborate with the different teams to develop new image concepts
- Manage workflow to meet deadlines
- Maintain the company’s design resources and image library
- Ensure consistency of company brand and brand guidelines
- Polish PowerPoint presentations as needed
- BS/BA required, ideally Graphic Design or a related field
- 0-1 years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, etc
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- Knowledge in the principles of design, including layout, typography, responsive web design, color, balance, composition, and current design trends.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply/enforce brand guidelines
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from colleagues
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye an our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
The Xactly Story:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.