MINDBODY | People & Culture
The Associate Recruiter will play an integral role in growing MINDBODY’s pipeline of talent. The selected individual will identify and work with internal and external candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle, including- Candidate Scheduling, Candidate sourcing, screening, interview set-up, Onboarding and offer negotiation. The Associate Recruiter will act as a subject matter expert by staying current with recruiting best practices, changing trends and strategic sourcing methodologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides sourcing and full cycle recruitment for both internal and external positions.
· Schedules phone and onsite interviews.
· Engages with candidates as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation needs, visa status and basic qualifications.
· Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and future potential and presents viable candidates to hiring managers.
· Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funnel by posting well written job descriptions and proactively sourcing top talent.
· Provides candidates with information regarding company culture, compensation, benefits, policies and procedures.
· Builds strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring requirements are understood, anticipated and met.
· Maintains applicant tracking system for recruiting statistical analysis and maintains thorough candidate documentation.
· Works to create and execute against proactive hiring plans by engaging passive candidates.
· Does market research to stay current on recruiting best practices and to develop a better understanding of the evolving talent marketplace.
· Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment. Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws.
· Partners effectively with People & Culture Business Partners.
· Provides regular reports on the status of positions and presents data and solutions, as needed.
· Assists with Recruiting related project work as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· 1+ years of experience working in a Recruiting environment as a Recruiter, Recruiting Assistant, Researcher or Recruiting Coordinator.
· Ability to quickly schedule phone and onsite interviews.
· Ability to proactively identify and hire top talent.
· Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
· Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and co-workers.
· Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances.
· Bachelor's or equivalent experience
We can offer
£23,000-£27,000 salary + monthly wellness allowance, and private medical cover on completion of probation