Operations Team Lead
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
We are looking for a Team Lead who is self-motivated and excited about gaining valuable experience at a cutting-edge marketing research company. Your duties will include managing the Ad Operations team in Solon to meet quality and delivery requirements and overseeing the implementation of process improvements to ensure project targets are met.
- Oversee the Ad Operations team in Solon to meet client quality and delivery requirements.
- Work with Human Resources and Operations Manager to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees to effectively accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Provide effective performance management via coaching and feedback throughout the year, and aide in end of year performance reviews.
- Maintain employee work schedules including, vacations and paid time off, and coverage for absenteeism.
- Ensure ads are received, scanned and processed in the most-timely and cost-effective way possible.
- Follow up on missing print / digital materials.
- Oversee and lead the implementation of process improvements to ensure project targets are met.
- Improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Utilize business process metrics for identifying and correcting processes that are not aligned with expectations.
- Troubleshoot internal defects and external client issues, implementing root cause and corrective action.
- Define and document business process and methodology.
- Train associates onshore and offshore on business process.
- Monitoring and reporting of progress, status, metrics, and KPIs to required Managers at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Operations or related field.
- 2+ years experience with people and project management skills preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-growth environment that includes tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Must be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change.
- Strong attention to detail and complex processes.
- Ability to work well with a variety of different people at all levels of the company.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excel skills required. G-Suite experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.