Manager/Lead, Mid-Market Marketing Programs, Global Demand Center
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team is seeking a modern marketer to join the team as a Manager/Lead, Mid-Market Marketing Programs. You will play a critical role in ensuring the successful planning, optimization, and execution of marketing programs as part of our marketing lead generation efforts. In this role, you will partner with our Event Cloud North America Mid-Market Marketing team and leverage Cvent’s processes and extensive tech stack to optimize campaigns to exceed target objectives; drive on-time campaign delivery; build and optimize internal processes; and execute strategic projects aligned to Marketing and company goals.
Your success relies on your ability to engage with business and technical stakeholders to align business requirements with systems, manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand marketing and sales data, and effectively communicate across the entire customer journey. Additionally, you must have the desire to leverage your strong project and process management skills, be a deadline-driven self-starter, and utilize your experience working in complex, fast-driving business environments with competing priorities and stakeholders.
As part of the Global Demand Center team you will have exposure to all sides of the business. While your primary role on the GDC will be focused on influencing mid-market marketing program success, you will work closely with marketing, technology and sales stakeholders across the globe in support of these efforts. You will also have significant involvement in defining marketing and sales processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization, lead to strong marketing and sales alignment, and contribute towards an optimized prospect and customer experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing campaign planning and execution. You will be the go-to expert for the GDC in support of the mid-market marketing team
- Work closely across Mid-Market Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and Shared Services teams to leverage and align systems and processes to drive mid-market communications outcomes across the entire lifecycle
- Ensure campaigns are instrumented with appropriate inbound, outbound, and reporting technology, with the opportunity to re-evaluate the current technology mix for long-term support of the customer experience
- Share best practices, process improvements, and new technology functionality from within the GDC and shared services team with the mid-market marketing team and ensure these are adopted and implemented into their campaign plans
- Work with our analytics group to drive tracking and analysis and optimization of mid-market marketing goals
What You Need For This Position:
- Minimum 5-7 years of total marketing experience in B2B marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, communications or public relations
- Complex project management experience, the ability to establish, communicate, and adhere to SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Work with multiple stakeholders to finalize campaign plans, establish and communicate SLA’s, and to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to meet agreed-upon deadlines and outcomes
- Experience with Marketo (or equivalent such as Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot) and other B2B/B2C Marketing technologies, and the ability to leverage these systems to drive prospect and customer engagement
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to analyze program reporting and provide strategic recommendations
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus