Numerator | Operations | Mississauga, Ontario
This is the perfect opportunity to learn Market Research. Numerator’s Operations Associate will be part of our Mississauga, ON team for the Ad Intelligence business. If you have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite), are detail oriented, and like to learn new systems and processes, this is the opportunity for you. With start dates in April, you can quickly start your career path in Market Research.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Resolve queries raised by the advertising collection and processing team.
- Support the development of SOP’s for Classification and Quality Management area.
- Track ongoing KPI models and Identify areas for Improvement, including status, coverage, volume and other metrics
- Prepare documents for internal management, external contacts and clients
- Assist in improving / developing new processes
- Lead special projects
- Support in the development, implementation and ongoing management of quality and data validation processes.
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams
- Associate degree or higher
- Experience and accuracy working with data preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite)
- Follows through with all assignments and meets deadline
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization
- Embraces process changes
- Flexibility in learning and managing multiple job functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.